The gold is soft enough that it totally passes as a neutral, but it's unique and the texture of the glitter adds a little something extra to the look. I absolutely love this polish, and even though the PixieDusts are being discontinued, it's still available on Zoya's website for $10! It's easily my favorite polish at the moment, and one that I gravitate towards often. You might remember that I used it as an accent nail here and here, but I wanted all of my nails in on the action this time!
- 1 shot Absolut Mandrin Vodka
- 1 can San Pellegrino Limonata
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 lemon, sliced
- 4 pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- In a cocktail shaker, dump strawberries, pineapple, lemon slices, Absolut Mandrin Vodka, and ice.
- Shake, shake, shake... Shake, shake, shake.... Shake your b̶o̶o̶t̶y̶ cocktail shaker (for 1 minute). After you shake the mixture and it gets nice and cold, let it sit for a minute or two so the fruit flavors can absorb into the vodka, then shake for another minute.
- Using the strainer on your cocktail shaker, pour the vodka mixture into your glass. You just want the liquid, none of the ice or fruit chunks. You can reuse the fruit for a second drink.
- Next, top off your fruity vodka with San Pellegrino Limonata, garnish with strawberry and lemon, and enjoy!
I was sooo impressed with my drink making capabilities after having this drink! It was delicious, and I even said out loud "Wow, nice job Katey!"... and I was home alone!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by often!