- 2 cups baby spinach
- 5-6 pieces of cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a plum tomato, chopped
- red onion, a few thinly sliced pieces - determine how bad you want your breath to smell, and then go with that quantity...I tend to go for very smelly ;)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 skinless chicken breast - marinated, cooked & thinly sliced.
- 2 tbsp hummus (any flavor you choose - I'm using "Everything" by Tribe)
Another perk to this salad? It's the lowest calorie salad offered by Panera Bread (other than the plain boring "Classic Salad"). That's pretty good considering you're getting some protein in this dish! I am not a dietitian, and I am playing a pure guessing game on my ingredient measurements here, but I'm at least confident that this is a healthy, low calorie option. I like to pair it with a cup of soup if I get it at the restaurant, but it's perfect on its' own, too!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you stop by often!