Hint of Lavender
- Try to avoid the large matte flowers initially, and cover the nail with the smaller glitters on your first coat.
- After you've coated the nail with the smaller glitters, use a toothpick or tweezers to place the large glitters in the specific spots you want them in. I have very curved nails, and I found that the glitters didn't want to lay flat, so I used a toothpick to sort of press the flowers down a bit.
- Seal the nail with a quick dry top coat. This step helped to smooth out my mani, since the glitters left it feeling pretty textured.
- Wispy Clouds - a light blue pastel.
- Spring Showers - a pastel periwinkle.
- Hint of Lavender - a pastel pink with a lavender tint.
- Violette - a bright violet, with pink undertones
- Rose Symphony - a bright, raspberry pink
- Sweet Nectar - a pink toned coral
- Garden Bouquet - clear base with light pink matte flower glitter, light pink circle & hex glitter, and mint green bar glitter.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by often!