Essie describes "Wrap Me Up" as a whisper soft pink. If you are going for a pink, I wouldn't pick this color. While it's a neutral that is more pink toned than it is brown toned, I would not have described this as pink. Honestly, I don't think I would have mentioned pink at all if Essie didn't describe it in that way. It is also described as having a reflective pearl finish which gives it that cashmere look. I didn't notice an overwhelming pearl effect, but I actually prefer it that way.
I feel like I need to address my experience with the application of this polish. There are a few things that I struggled with.
1. It dries really fast.
2. The first coat is extremely streaky.
3. It requires a clean application, as it shows every brushstroke and imperfection in your nail.
I actually had to redo my mani because my first attempt was so incredibly streaky. I made sure to use a little bit more polish on the second go, and applied the polish a little bit thicker, which worked much better. I do really like the outcome and the matte finish, so overall I'm really happy with this polish once I figured out how to best apply it.
- comfy in cashmere - mauve with deep velvet undertones
- wrap me up - whisper soft pink
- just stitched - warm pearly-plush pink
- all eyes on nude - camel-hued neutral tone
- coat couture- sultry satin greige beneath deep purple shimmer
- spun in luxe - sophisticated matte blue-black
Anyway, if you live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Florida, or Oregon, you should look for this beer. If it's not available in your area, branch out and see if you can find a different fruity beer. There are a ton, and they are yum, yum, yum!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by often!